Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shardwolf: The Early Years (Part II)

This is the second part of Shardwolf's lifestury. All rights goes to the original author who posted it on Livejournal

Well lets see i left off at the Nintendo i believe so lets start from there. As i told you i was attending Rainbow Montasorri which actaully is located on 64th and Thunderbird right where my ma lives. My and my sister Kelly got along real great back then, two peas in a pod if you will. There was another couple families that had kids that we hung out with, there was Collette and Mark and then there was my sisters best friend Kristian daily. She was cool and the daily's are still some of my mom's best friends. My sister was practicing for a dance things to the song "oposites attract" and i would just run up turn it up real loud and cover my ears. I was such a little ass lol.

On my forth birthday i had a pony. It was great i had all my friends there and all sorts of things. And my dad wore a shirt that had, in big huge letters, LEAVE ME ALONE. How do you wear that to your childs 4th birday? Beyond me it is. Um well there is not too much to realy report for the first few years. oh i remember my friends made this fort and i was all like "oh i am going to make my own fort" so i made my own with plank of wood against a tree and nailed it in. Looking back i really made it cuz i felt left out and kinda did my own thing, similar to what i do today. What ended up happening was they ended up coming and helping me make it a great fort lol. We played power rangers and all that.

Well that is going to be it for the day........just kinda giving you and idea of what my early childhood was like. Tomorrow i will be starting to get to the real nitty gritty of what is also known as my life. thank you again for reading.......till next time.

Source:
The Early Years (The orignal post on Livejournal)

No comments:

Post a Comment